Thursday, October 6, 2011

elle oh vee ee

i won't even explain how overdue this update is.
nonethelesssssss
here it IS!~

a "love" post!
about food cause im a fatass.
1: RICE. AGH
online gif creator


the rice here is actually SO amazing.
i thought it would be hard to eat it without any soya sauce, butter, salt, or whatever,
but now i can't eat it any other way!
^ i've tried.^

2: THIS SNACK STUFF THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED



has honey and black sesame seeds.
and is yummy!
texture of a puffy cheesy


3): TOPOKKI



looks like one of the grossest things ever, possibly the best!
cylinder shapes: sticky rice cake that looks like seafood but isn't
flat folded pieces: fishcake... usually I let Ai Chun (my AMAZING friend from Taiwan) eat it. BLAH
red sauce: spicy, yummy, what else can i say?


4): HO DDUK


{ first of all, why is there a piece of asparagus with it? its a dessert. stupid clipart photo }
pancake filled with cinnamon and assorted nuts.
like, 75 cents. and deep fried
ALL GOODNESS


many other good foods are out there. there are just so many to write about !
~until next time. then i will talk about food... again~



1 comment:

  1. OM NOM NOM.
    I miss Korean food <3
    tteokbokki is my FAVE. I make it here because I'm a cool cat and went to a Korean market in Toronto and got me some good stuffs. When you get back let's go together and have a party. DEAL.

    ReplyDelete