Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lame

Contrary to what the title suggests, this post will be anything BUT lame.
Let me give you a little synopsis of what is to come:
`k-pop concert
``going on trips
```packages from canada

loved ones.. lets take a journey into the abyss.

~~ the K FREAKING POP CONCERT ~~








KARA: Step
agh i love them!


What a fantastic evening!
I came to the concert not knowing a lot about kpop or liking it very much, but I feel like an obsession is brewing.


~~ I AM TOTALLY GOING TO SEOUL NEXT WEEK!~~
OBVIOUSLY, this post won't be about that, but I won't be able to fully blog while i am away.. Pictures will be uploaded, though, when I return!


~~ my lovely family and the packages they sent me!~~

PACKAGE NUMBER ONE!

gif animation generator

A KINDLE!
OMG!
AGH!
I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN I OPENED IT!
THANK YOU MOM AND DAD
LOVE YOU AND IT!


~ go here to see the FU F3 t-shirt i also recieved! ~
( its so funny to see peoples faces when they try to read it.
some people even pretend to understand. ahha )


PACKAGE NUMBER TWO!



DENTAL RETAINER!


ENGLISH-KOREAN DICTIONARY!
NOW I CAN MAYBE KIND OF COMMUNICATE!


omg.
seinfeld.
i am possibly the happiest person alive.

and this team jesus shirt. with a banannananana on it!
loving life.
defs going to wear it to church today!
:-D

resize image


thanks mom and dad for all the great and useful things!
love you!

i've also been getting mail from my nanny and poppy!


whenever i am sad, i always look at them! its always nice to know about the restaurant and the trailer and what you are doing. <3

~tomorrow's post? firework festival!~
안녕

No comments:

Post a Comment