Tuesday, September 20, 2011

bad girl , BAAAAAAAD girl

i haven't posted in ever!
oops... well, I have been sick. AGAIN. so i kind of have an excuse, right?

so now for updatesssss :

we finally had our welcome party for all the inbounds!
my hanbok is SOOO BEAUTIFUL
I FELT SO PRETTY!

alyssa, nasiba (yuna) and I
JUST PRACTICING MY KOREAN HAND GESTURES
^^ did i really just spell 'gestures' with a " j " ?^^

ice cream boy!
he kept on leaving and coming back with LOADS of ice cream cones.. and then he finally shared with us! teehee


host family, Ai Chun's family, principal and teachers from our school, and i!

clara, nasiba, aiden, and i!


lets get some STELLAR shoes.
ai chun wins.



<3 THIS GIRL!



overall, a great night. i had so much fun, and i loved dressing up in my hanbok!
love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment