Thursday, September 1, 2011

loads of it.

lots of stuff has happened since the last post.

since pictures  are worth 1000 words, let Monday's temple photo's do some talking!


local beer NAMED AFTER ME



good luck piggy!


massive!














hehe, so cute!


says something about education and money... hmm...


FOOD. YUMMY KOREAN FOOD. I LOVE IT ALL.


Apparently Korea loves the P-G family... lots of things resembling us here.

Today I went to visit my school which is the Busan Design School. It is an arts school that focuses on Pottery, Photography, Interior Design, and Computer Design. The people were very helpful, and I can not wait to start going to school { I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I AM SAYING IT EITHER. THESE ARE DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCES, PEOPLE. I AM IN KOREA }

I am taking photography! Who would have guessed!
**Also, funny side note: Miss Ahn told me she was worried about the boys! HAHA! She told me they will be 'giving me alot of attention'. Why do I not feel offended by that...**

Updates on anything school related will be coming as they happen!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

interesting facts if you are awesome enough to care:

- I love shopping here. Everthing is so cheap!
- DO NOT DRINK TEMPLE WATER IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO THE WATER YET. IT WILL MAKE YOU BED RIDDEN AND SICK FOR 2 DAYS. EWWY.
- the korean word for 'rain' is pronounced 'pee'

the end. goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. There is even a pop star with this as a name (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%B9%84). At least its pronunciation is halfway to 'bi', using the same letter as in 'Busan', which was once spelled 'Pusan'.

    It sounds like you have a good host family. I think that will make ALL the difference.

    ReplyDelete