Thursday, November 10, 2011

i'm a new S E O U L


"THANK YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
...
CALL ME?"

My favourite boys made me some traditional korean candy and sang me a song.


beautiful palace


another palace with AI CHUN


HAHA, on the KTX (high speed train!)


waiting to go to the Seoul Tower!


freeeee hugssss yessss


i miss the canadian autumn... luckily seoul has trees that change colours. i felt at home!


kaynaydah and tie-won.
represent.


meditation


curly moustache !


ai chun, me, gin


a snapshot at one of the palaces... i had a mini photoshoot!


can you feel all this inbound love?


this is just a general post of some photos...
seoul was amazing!
thats why i have wayyy too many photos that i want to put up!

i will do each day of photos as a seperate post!
watch out for day one.. tomorrow!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment