Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WTF IS GOING ONNNN

I am goinng to Korea.

SOUTH KOREA FOR ALL WHO ARE SCARED FOR MY LIFE.
{ It was so funny when I first told everyone... they were all like: SO, are you trying to kill yourself? }

Rotary Exchange is the lovely thing that is bringing me to the wonderful country. For all who follow my blog

{ ^^ WHICH IS NOW FIXED. FTW^^ }

they would know that I have been going through an entire process for the past year and a bit. Exchange to an asian country has always been my dream, and in almost one month's time, my dream will be coming true as I hop on a plane to a far away land.

I feel alot like Alice in Wonderland, which is nice. I want to be her.
Regardless, I'm going on an entirely new adventure where I am going to meet so many new people, a new language, a new culture, and a new way of life.

hense, the "cassandra in korealand"


I swear to god, if I meet a smoking caterpillar while I am away I am going to have much rejoycing.

No comments:

Post a Comment